Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz

Artists Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett have given 2 more fabulous images for this round of their Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz. I have used Anne's image to create this all occasion card.

My layout came from the sketch in the back of the September issue of CardMaker magazine. I colored the image with Copics, dye inks and water-based dye markers. I wrapped hemp twine around the rectangle panel and tied random knots. My papers are Recollection and unknown others. My rhinestones are "Forever In Time".

I think this would make a good retirement, vacation, birthday or Father's Day card. Thanks for a great image with which to work, Anne.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



Challenges Entered:
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty - Summer Fun
Lady Anne's Paper Crafts - Color Challenge #2
Crafty Creations - Gems & Twine

16 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Teresa this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. Hope you are having a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Lady Anne said...

This is a great card and your right it could be used for so many different occasions. I love how you have coloured it the sea looks so good. I also like the twine and that side panel making an altogether great man card...
Thank you so much Teresa for joining us at Lady Anne's...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Candy C said...

Your card is very nice. I like the twine wrapped through the front. You're right...this would make a nice manly retirement, birthday or Father's Day card. You've done a nice job of coloring the images with your Copics. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

sassyb07 said...

great card Teresa! this is what my yougest son would rather be doing (instead of working), LOL! have a great day.
hugs,Valerie

Penny said...

You're right, Teresa--this is a great masculine card! Love the design! And great coloring on that cool image! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
P.S. I just joined Lady Anne's. :^)

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. Great coloring and a fabulous masculine design. Saw you on MIM.

Shelby said...

Love how you've done the water...looks very real. Great masculine card design

Shelby

Tammy Ortiz said...

I just love this image. I will have to get this one. I love how you have made it the focus of your creation. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, I love the layout and papers and the twine is fab
Lindsay xx

Marie Gamber said...

I love your boat card! It is just beautiful!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Shoregirl said...

What a cute masculine card! Love that you added some twine for extra dimension!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful soothing card Teresa. And I am so thrilled you like d my flower tutorial post.Of course I give you permission to share!

Lionelsa said...

Lovely ale card.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

NanaConnie said...

This is incredible, Teresa! And it reminds me that I need to get on it this weekend and get something done for the CFC Challenge. :-D

Ellen said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia