Saturday, 11 August 2012

Creative Freebie Challenge - 2nd Project

Earlier I posted my 1st project for the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz, using Anne Fenton's image. This time I used Sandi Huggett's little summer cutie.
 
My base was my sentiment (original) piece. I inked the bottom in greens and the top section in blue and yellow for sky. I drew the stems and leaves and then put on the flower stickers by K & Company. The grass is by Whoopsi Daisy, which I fussy-cut & inked; then glued it on top to add separation between the grass and sky. I used Crystal Effects on the hose to make it shiny and to make 'water'. I also used CE with seed pearls on the girl's ponytail holder.
 The nine flowers represent the nine attributes in the verse.
 Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
CMC Copic Challenge Group - Background

5 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a lovely card - and love how the sentiment is linked to the nine flowers. TFS

Karen Letchworth said...

Teresa: This is super adorable, and VERY creative. I love the scripture, and you did an amazing job on this beautiful project. Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you've enjoyed playing along with us, and would just LOVE to have you with us every week. We're SO grateful for your participation.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

NanaConnie said...

Teresa, You already know how much I love this card from all of my raving over at Outlawz! Fabulous way to use Crystal Effects to get the water. Such a nice way to have a 'simple' card but embellished perfectly. :-D

Shoregirl said...

So very cute -- love the verse it's paired with!
(Shoregirl - Word Art Wednesday guest designer for the month of August)

Shelby said...

The sentiment is just perfect and adore how you've done the flowers! Beautiful card.

Shelby