Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Color Challenge at The Outlawz - Aug. 14

This week Laurian chose this ultra feminine color palette with the twist to add a flower. Our sponsor this month at The Outlawz Color Challenge is The Stampin' Boutique and I used one of their sweet images.

I started my design from the inside out, with the image. I punched it out with one of my Spellbinders scalloped circle Nestabilities and then punched the center with a smaller Nestie. I knew I wanted to pop up the center, but had no other design ideas beyond that.


Then I punched a larger Nestie scalloped circle from the Bo-Bunny designer paper I chose. I picked a Color Bok glitter paper for my hot pink and punched a fancy square Nestie out of that. Once I got all of that together, that's when I got the idea to make a gift bag out of it. I am going to a 3rd birthday party this weekend for a precious little girl and I think she will really like this gift bag. Now I just have to find something equally nice to put inside.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in the challenge over at The Outlawz. If you are not that into color challenges, don't worry; there are 7 other challenges from which to choose. All you have to do is join and that doesn't cost a thing.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is so beautiful Teresa..gorgeous image and colouring,so pretty.I just bought some of those bags,so thanks for the inspiration.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Absolutely fabulous - I love this its so colourful. TFS

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Teresa! Fabulous coloring and sponging, and I love, love, LOVE those Bo Bunny papers. Great ribbon and bow -- just the perfect amount of embellishment.

Berni Cuttino said...

Wow, Wow. this is fantastic. Love it. So pretty. beautiful colors. Hugs

Penny said...

Teresa, what a gorgeous design! Beautifully colored with scrumptious colors! Love the idea of the gift bag--this is one that will be treasured, I'm sure! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Shelby said...

Beautiful bag. Love the greens and bold pinks together and the ribbon is a perfect topper.

Shelby

Dr Sonia S V said...

Teresa what a beautiful inspiration you have given. I finally figured how to enter the outlawz color challenge..ning networks are so tricky and had to spend some time figuring it out!! I hope I have not made any blunders!