Friday, 3 August 2012

Baby Buggy Box

Baby Buggy Box - say that five times really fast. :)

I found this buggy treat cup at a fellow blogger's place - Cards, Crafts and Kids Projects. Dr. Sonia has many amazing projects and tutorials on her blog.

Here is my 'pram'. My first was a disaster and this one barely made it to the finishing line. I plan to make a bunch in anticipation of a new baby - baby shower in April for my friend.

I used ColorBok glitter paper for my buggy, black cardstock for the wheels and white corduroy buttons for the hub caps. The butterflies (one on each side) were from the Dollar Store, as was the tissue paper I stuffed inside.

I took my inspiration from Elaine at this week's Card Swaps member challenge. Elaine gave us two inspiration photos from which to glean.

My step-son just flew in today from BC and will be here for about a week. So I will be pretty scarce around here for the next while. I wish you all a very blessed weekend and week ahead. Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

8 comments:

Penny said...

So adorable, Teresa! Love the glitter paper and the butterfly! They really "make" the pram. :^)
Have fun while your stepson is there!
Hugs,
Penny

Shannah said...

Hi Teresa! Thanks for following me from the Outlaws - popped over to follow you back! Love your blog! Hugs, Shannah xox

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh this is awesome and you are such a sweet heart for linking to me!
Love the idea of using tissues inside!

Lady Anne said...

Oh Teresa, this is so pretty, I love it...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute. I love the gorgeous butterfly.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, this is so cute and perfect! What as fantastic project. I have a niece whose baby shower is the end of this month and I may try to copy your design. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? :-D

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a beautiful project - WOW

TFS

Shelby said...

Very pretty. Love all of the glitter and how very creative!!
Have a great visit with your son.

Shelby