Friday, 31 August 2012

Avadares Challenge #3 - Make It Sparkle

Today marks the beginning of another month-long Avadares challenge. This month's theme is "Make It Sparkle". Who doesn't love sparkle?

And there is some exciting news. This month (September) Avadares will have two sponsors: 
AND
 I used last month's Avadares freebie for my card. For my sparkle I used Color Bok glitter paper, tinsel glitter, gold cord, plastic gem flowers and Liquid Pearls for the centers of the flowers. My patterned paper is from K & Company.

I hope you will pop over to Avadares and enter into the challenge. You have a whole month and you can enter up to two non-Avadares image projects OR unlimited projects using Avadares images. You even get a free image to make it extra easy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

PS - At the end of this post I will give you the inside verse I used on this card. Enjoy!





and here is your free word art. Left-click on the image to enlarge; then right-click to "save as" to your computer. Enjoy.
JPEG

PNG

3 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Great card Teresa and thanks for the freebie sentiment:-)

Berni Cuttino said...

This is little guy is so sweet. Thanks for the freebie. Blessings

NanaConnie said...

Love those gemstone flowers, Teresa! They make for such glorious sparkle. :-D