Friday, 3 August 2012

Avadares Challenge #2

Today is very exciting for me and my friend, Sara Dawn. Not only does it mark the beginning of our 2nd challenge at Avadares Challenge Blog and a new freebie; today we get to introduce to blog land our brand new design team.  And what a team they are. Please hop over and see for yourself. You will probably see some familiar faces.

For my challenge project on the design team, I chose an Avadares fairy image called, "Winged Friends". I wanted to use a different fold. I did a stair stepper fold with a twist. I glued it to a top-fold A2 card and put a little message inside.

Both (front and inside) sentiments are Tickell Expressions originals and I will give them to you at the end of this post.


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to pop over to Avadares Challenge Blog for your freebie and to meet the new design team.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa
JPEG

JPEG

PNG

3 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

What a beautiful card - I adore that image. TFS

Penny said...

Such a sweet image, Teresa! Love the sentiment (and thank you!) and the beautiful butterflies! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

NanaConnie said...

Gosh, there's so much, I almost don't know where to look first! Love your color combo, Teresa, and the butterflies are magnificent. Love the way you did her wings. Hugz, and thanks so much for inviting me to share Avadares with you as part of the team. :-D