Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Sentiments

Hello my lovelies,

A while back I was having computer issues and I promised you some sentiments from recently created projects. Here they are, with the cards I used them on.

To save, first left-click on the image/sentiment to enlarge it; then right-click and "save as" to your computer. Please DO send your friends and followers here to pick up my freebies. Please do NOT post the freebies themselves on your blog or elsewhere. Thank you for your courtesy and blessings on your day.


























4 comments:

Lady Anne said...

Your cards and the sentiments are great Teresa, I just love sentiments. Your blog looks very fresh and pretty...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Karons Krafty Korner said...

These cards are so pretty - thanks for the sentiments they are lovely:-) TFS

NanaConnie said...

Love the sentiments, teresa! Thanks so much. Cards are lovely, too. :-D

Shelby said...

Love how you've done up the sunrays in the first card and the shape and color palette of the second card is tremendous!

Shelby