Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Poor Wee Monkey

I picked up some great 'closing the shop' bargains from Pollycraft a while back, including this adorable little sick monkey. Immediately I thought, "Poor Wee Monkey" and made a sentiment accordingly. Of course the inside verse follows along and I will give you both at the end of this post. And no worries - you can still buy Pollycraft stamps over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. They didn't want to see Pollycraft stamps disappear either.

I designed this card for 4 different challenges:

2 Peas in a Pod - Red, white & blue. It's Brenda's very first challenge and she has a very generous prize. How about giving a newbie some paper crafter love and support? Brenda would love more followers on her blog too.

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Bingo. I chose Stickles, Free Space & Die Cuts

Card Swaps - Recipe Challenge. Jane's challenge is to use multiples of 3. I used 3 die cuts on my card - the outside shape, for the sentiment and I used the negative of a die cut to ink a scalloped circle behind my little monkey.

La La Land - Inspirational Monday - Circle Cards. I can't believe I've never stumbled into La La Land before - at least not the web site. :-) It is truly a great place for a card maker like me to be and I plan to return often.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my free sentiments. If you like freebies and challenges, stop by Avadares Challenge Blog to pick a free digi and join in the challenge. A new challenge, new freebie and the introduction of our design team starts August 3rd.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

And here are your free sentiments. Left-click to enlarge; right-click to "save as" to your computer. Please do not post these on your blog or elsewhere. Rather, please send your friends and followers here to pick up the freebies for themselves. Thank you for being courteous.
jpeg

png
jpeg

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Loving the colours and design. Hugs Desíre Digistamps4Joy DT Member Doing Life Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

2peasinapod said...

Oh, how cute! I love this little monkey! Thank you so much for joining my challenge. I hope to see some more challengers coming in. Thanks for the post on your blog. Good luck!
Hugs Brenda
http://2peasinapod_thepeapod.blogspot.com

Joann Burton said...

Very sweet and adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so cute. I love monkeys
I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

Penny said...

Oh, Teresa, this is such a cute little card--sure to cheer up any sickie! :^) And thanks again for the freebies!
Hugs,
Penny

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh this is so so cute:-) TFS

2peasinapod said...

Teresa, Thank you for entering my Fourth of July challenge. There wasn't enough participarion to warrent a drawing, so please send your address to brenda_frame@yahoo.com I would like to send a little something for your participation. Please check out my blog for 6 x 6 mini scrapbook. Hugs Brenda