Wednesday, 11 July 2012

The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge

Every two weeks two lovely artists offer two lovely digis for numerous crafters to play with  over at The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.

I created a sympathy card with Sandi Huggett's beautiful roses image. Tired of the same old, same fold, I made mine a weird kind of zig-zag fold. I wanted to include several sentiments, too, so this design works for that purpose as well.

The "Heartfelt Sympathy" sentiment is by Paper Garden Projects. The other two sentiments are by Tickell Expressions.

Speaking of sentiments, I believe I promised to share some new sentiments with you whenever I got my computer files back. I will do that in another post so stay tuned.

Thanks for visiting me in blog land. I realize I owe some of you a visit and I will try to get over in the next week or so. Thanks also to all of my new (and old) followers. As you can see, we passed the 200 followers mark. I plan to put together a blog candy soon to celebrate all of you lovely people who make blogging so enjoyable for me.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa





9 comments:

Wies said...

Beautiful card Teresa. Love the sentiments and your kind of Z-fold card as well.

Best wishes, Wies

Penny said...

Love the folded card, Teresa! And I especially like the tree you created for the sentiment! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

NanaConnie said...

You already know how much I love this one from my comments over on Outlawz, but I do think your accordion folds are fantastic! Wonderful coloring. :-D

Shelby said...

Love this multiple folded card! The color palette looks amazing and just love all of the sentiments you've used.

Shelby

Lora Brinkman said...

LOVE the design and the fold. Beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful design and lovely papers you've used! I love how you've carried the theme all the way through! I'm your newest e-mail subscriber. That way I won't miss any of your posts!

Olga said...

Lovely colours to go with those beautiful coloured roses! Great sentiment too!

Lady Anne said...

Love your design Teresa. This is my first visit to your blog and I think it is lovely...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous I love the rich colours
Lindsay xx