Thursday, 5 July 2012

The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge

There is a new Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz and that means two new images from artists, Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett.

My card today uses Anne's sweet guitar playing girl. I used positive and negative dies cut with my Spellbinders labels dies. I inked my Cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed my negative die cut. Then I punched tiny flower shapes all around the image on the positive die cut. I punched more flower shapes around the sentiment and mounted it on Spellbinders oval and circle scallop die cuts. The finishing touch was to add some punched leaves and fabric flowers.

Punches I used (oval and leaves) are by Stampin' Up. My cardstock is by Recollections. I colored my image with Tombow water-based markers, Prisma pencils and a purple glitter pen. I used Inkadinkado ink in royal blue. The sentiment is a Tickell Expressions original. If you would like it, just say so in the comments and I will send it as soon as I get my computer hard drive restored.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to find out about the launch of my new challenge blog and how to get your free digi.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa




No comments: