Tuesday, 10 July 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge - July 10

Margaret chose our color palette for this week. Her twist is to use ribbon.

Our sponsor for July is A Day For Daisies. I used a ADFD image on my all-occasion card and purposely did not include a sentiment. This could be a birthday or Christmas card or something else entirely.

I also used one of my handmade crocheted flowers as an embellishment. You can find my crochet flowers in my Etsy Shop.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in the challenge over at The Outlawz.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



6 comments:

Penny said...

Teresa, very pretty image on your card and your crocheted flower is beautiful! Very nice job! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, fantastic colouring on those dresses
Lindsay xx

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Teresa! Love your coloring on the image and the crocheted flower is spectacular.

LilyPinkScraps said...

Very pretty - such a gorgeous image and the whole layout works so well :)

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring of the pleats and folds of those dresses...looks amazing

Shelby

Olga said...

This is an adorable image and you used it so good. Just love your paper choice!