Tuesday, 24 July 2012

New Challenge at Lady Anne's

There is a brand new community for paper crafters called, "Lady Anne's Paper Crafts" and yours truly is hosting their very first challenge.

Challenge

Make a one-layer card, plus one embellishment.


I have gone right silly in using a new (to me) technique I picked up at Paper Craft Planet for using die cut scraps to make lovely backgrounds on cards. I have made 3 cards already using this technique and I enjoy it each time as much as the first.

I hope you will give it a try and, whether you use this particular technique or not, I hope you join in Lady Anne's very first challenge. The prize will be an embellishment package of your choice from my Tickell Expressions Etsy Shop.

I used 3 stamps, plus the inking technique mentioned above on my card. Then I added a bicycle pin (minus the pin) that I picked up at a yard sale last summer.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



3 comments:

Penny said...

Teresa, this is a really unique, beautiful card! I love the way you designed it! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a gorgeous card. TFS

Shelby said...

Love how you've done that technique! The combining of the stamps is wonderful and just love how you've colored them up.

Shelby