Thursday, 26 July 2012

Envelope Card

Whilst sipping a cup of tea with Lady Anne over at Lady Anne's Paper Place today, I learned about a new (to me) kind of card, especially suited to giving gift cards. I zipped right over to the tutorial and decided to give it a try.

My son's buddy is having a birthday soon and he wants to give him a gift card. I think this will work perfectly for him. I used my new Martha Stewart score board to score my cardstock at 1/4 inch intervals. Then I direct-inked the surface for a more rustic feel. I sponged the inside as well. I used SU Old Olive ink on a celery green cardstock. I used self-stick Velcro dots for my closure. I made a little note card for one of the inside pouches. The gift card will go in the other pouch.

Thanks for visiting.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa


3 comments:

Penny said...

Very cool idea, Teresa! And you creation is cool as well! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Linda said...

Teresa what a great idea. I love it and will definately try this one. I am now a follower of yours... Come visit my website as well as the blog, www.scrapbookstampshop.com

Shelby said...

This turned out great! Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I'm putting it on my to do list.

Shelby