Friday, 6 July 2012

AVADARES CHALLENGE BLOG

Today marks a brand new adventure for me -- my first ever CHALLENGE BLOG.

AVADARES is a monthly challenge blog, with a new challenge (and a free digi) coming the first Friday of every month.

Hop on over to the brand new Avadares Challenge Blog to get your freebie and learn how you can win 2 free digis of your choice.

The card I made for the Avadrares Challenge Blog uses this month's freebie - "Wilted Flower" - along with an Avadares fairy image called, "Twill's Flowers".

The sun rays background technique I used can be found at Stamp TV. I used Crystal Effects on the raindrops and micro bead glitter on Twill's wings.

The sentiments are all Tickell Expressions originals. Unfortunately, my computer is out of commission and I don't yet have access to my files. If you would like these sentiments, just indicate so in your comments and I will send them to you as soon as I am able.

I hope to see you over at the Avadares Challenge Blog. I am on the look-out for some talented design team members so I will be taking a good look at all the entrants' blogs.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa




















8 comments:

Penny said...

Aw, the fairy is so cute and I love the sun rays background!
Hugs,
Penny

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such beautiful digis - love the card and the elements. TFS

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous coloring on that darling little fairy, Teresa! I'll be checking out the new challenge; you know how I love them. :-D Wonderful sentiment, too.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Steph Herbert said...

Fabulous & fun card Teresa! :)

Shelby said...

So pretty! Love how you've colored her up and the sunrays in the background look amazing.

Shelby

Avadares Books said...

Looks great!

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, love the fairy! =)
Hugs, Elenor