Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Another Go at Creative Freebie

Anne Fenton & Sandi Huggett are prolific artists with great big generous art-hearts. Every two weeks they offer two new digital stamps to the Creative Freebie Challenge group at The Outlawz. I'm using Sandi's image this time. Why not come on over and join in the fun?

This elegant lady has such a gentle demeanor, I think she goes perfectly with this Proverbs 31 verse. I colored her mostly with Prisma pencils, but I used the last of my drying-out Tombow alcohol marker for her skin. Too bad I hadn't known my Copics would arrive in the mail today.

That's right. I now have my very first set of Copics markers, plus a colorless blender. Now I can find out what so much of the rest of the crafting world already knows. I already got a taste from my two Tombow alcohol markers and I loved using them. But I don't think you can refill them like you can the Copics. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Thanks for visiting and for all the darling comments you leave for me. I really do appreciate it.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa
And here is the verse for you. Left-click to enlarge; right-click to "Save As" to your computer. Please DO send your friends and followers here to pick up my free sentiments. Please do NOT post the freebies on your blog or elsewhere. Thank you for your courtesy and enjoy. :-)

JPEG
PNG


6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card.

Laurian said...

Lovely card Teresa, you've done a fabulous job on this lovely image and superb sentiment!
Congratulations on the Copics - they're addictive you know!
Hugs
Laurian

Dr Sonia S V said...

Looks so lovely

Nadja said...

Oh be careful... once the copic bug got you, can not escape. I started and was hooked. Unfortunately I have not had the time to play with mine in three weeks :(. Great coloring on your image!

Shelby said...

Love the mixing and matching of the patterns and this digi is done up so beautifully

Shelby

Lady Anne said...

Such a beautiful image to work with but you have made it come alive Teresa. Love the card and how you have created something special...
Love ~ lady Anne xx