Sunday, 24 June 2012

Party Time at The Outlawz

It's party time at The Outlawz this week. We are celebrating 2000 wonderful members from all over the globe. The theme of our party is "Where in the World" and each of the Color Challenge Design Team made a project representing her Country/region.

I used red maple leafs and red & white to represent the Canadian flag. Of course, I also had to include a hockey player - Canada's national sport. The field of lovely lupines is what I get to see every spring here in Prince Edward Island. We are well known for our foxes and potatoes, but native Islanders or frequent visitors also look forward to the many dairy bars that are sprinkled across the Island in pretty much every little community. They open in the spring, close down in the fall, and use fresh, creamy milk from our local ADL dairy farms. If you like soft ice cream, you will absolutely LOVE Prince Edward Island's dairy bars. 

There are many prizes to be won, challenges to enter and games to play at The Outlawz party this week. So what are you waiting for? Come on over and join in the fun.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa





15 comments:

Elizabeth Campau said...

Awesome card:) What a neat idea:)
Elizabeth
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Tracie said...

Beautiful card. Reminds of Canada.

Patricia St Martin said...

Teresa, I want to tell you how much me and my grand daughter enjoyed your fathers day video.
Awesome job on your card. Love how you made it look like a window beautiful scene and wonderful elements.
Hugs xxx

ibalady said...

wonderful scene. it does seem to represent Canada and the things Canada is famous for .Except the friendliness of its people . the Canadians I met when i was a teenager visiting Toronto were so friendly. though im not sure how you would show that on a card :) those dairy bars you mention are a new one for me . Their open season just wouldnt do. cold weather or not ice cream rules LOL I'm a new follower . you are welcome to visit my blog .

Edwina said...

I love your pretty lupines. I would love seeing them if I was there. Canada has some beautiful flowers. I love your Maple leaf and how you did your hockey player. Very pretty!. I am a follower of your blog. Thanks for sharing.I live in New Jersey, USA. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

jennifer said...

Beautiful card thanks

Ginny said...

Very creative on your project - and I loved the fathers day video on your sidebar!!!
Thanks
- ginny

Cindy :) said...

fabulous card Teresa, love your hockey player :) lol I know I need stronger glasses for sure, I thought those little potatoes were chocolate chip cookies for a minute, LOL would love to come try some of that ice cream sometime, sounds so delicious! What a lovely scenery you get to look at in the spring, I live in the city and spring is pretty but that is gorgeous! :) Big Inky Hugs mdf

Cheri said...

LOVE this, Teresa!!! Love the hockey player - my favorite sport and those lupines are gorgeous and so worth "framing" with your design.

Colleen Holmes said...

Teresa! Your card is adorable! Love the designing of it! Also, I want to say thank you from my heart for being on the design team! You have contributed so much with your awesome creations and wonderful support. I am honored you are with us! HUGZ - I even spelled correctly!

Beachsidelynn said...

Thanks for sharing your card. Beautiful flowers and colors.

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card and design. Love the stripes and flowers.

CraftyMomFL said...

Beautiful card Teresa - I'm in South Florida - very hot, very rainy and very muggy for the last few days; I'm sure it's been delightful where you are

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Great card. Like the red and white stripes.

Shelby said...

I think all of this talk of yummy ice cream makes me want to visit Prince Edward Island!!! Wonderful representation of Canada...my hubby would love it.

Shelby