Tuesday, 5 June 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge - June 5



Can you believe it is June already? The red maple in front of my office window is fully draped in luscious maroon-colored leaves, a great inspiration for this week's color challenge at The Outlawz.
Design Team sister Lori chose our color palette this week and her twist is to add a geometric shape. June's color challenge sponsor is a new-on-the-scene artist - The Digi Street. I hope you get the chance to play along this week.

Here is the card I created. I chose to use triangles and rectangles for my geometric elements.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you in advance for your lovely comments. They do so warm my heart.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa








1 comment:

Laurian said...

I love this card Teresa, fabulous design and you must have the patience of Job and a very straight eye to put all those strips together as though they were made that way!