Tuesday, 12 June 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge - June 12

I barely managed to get my project done for this week's color challenge at The Outlawz. The lovely color palette was chosen by Ursula. Isn't that clay teapot dreamy? The twist is to add a flower. I used one of my crochet flowers (see my Etsy Shop) which I embellished with a vintage button - a lucky recent find.


Our Color Challenge sponsor this month is The Digi Street. I used their ice cream sundae image. Doesn't it look yummy?

The Outlawz is gearing up for our 2000 member blog hop and party from June 24 -30. Our theme is "Where in the World" and all the DT members are making projects that depict the various countries from which we hail. Check out the banner at the top of my blog. It displays all of the flags of our present members' countries.

Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you come to the party and take a look at all the wonderful happenings at The Outlawz.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



3 comments:

Wies said...

Lovely card Teresa. Beautiful crochet flower.

Best wishes, Wies

Rosie Guiher said...

Beautiful card Teresa!!!

Shelby said...

Beautiful use of the color palette and love the the flower

Shelby