Friday, 8 June 2012

Grand Opening & Chance to Win a Prize

Hi again. I'm so excited to have customers browsing through my new store. I hope you are finding items that interest you. I'd love to hear what you like or what you would like to see more of in the shop.

Now here is a little challenge for you. Find my mice embellishments in the Tickell Expressions shop. Then send me an e-mail (teresaa@eastlink.ca) telling me with what mediums I used to color them. The first reply I receive will get a free set of the little critters. How fun is that!

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

6 comments:

Laurian said...

Teresa, congratulations on the Etsy shop it looks really good - I hope you do well!
Hugz,
Laurian

Pryn said...

Congratulations on your new store, Teresa!!! Your items are all gorgeous!!!

Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah!!!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Many congratulations on the new venture Teresa - may you have many sales!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your new store. Your crocheted flowers are great. I'll take a guess that you used colored pencils.?

Roxann said...

Congrats, Teresa! I gotta go check out your store. Hope you and the fur and feather babies are doing great!
Hugz,
Roxann

ursula Uphof said...

Teresa, love your little shop. I hope you have lots of customers, and I will join you now with a cup of coffee. Your flowers are so lovely..makes me want to jazz mine up a bit.