Monday, 7 May 2012

Stash Raid - Ribbons

I am hosting this week's member challenge at Card Swaps and the theme is Stash Raid.

What crafter doesn't have a big stash of ribbon? I know I do. My challenge is to use at least 3 different ribbons on your card. You can make a background piece, like I did, or come up with a completely different use for your ribbons.

I created a card for my dear MIL with a pocket for a gift card. The vintage image on the front is clip art. The front greeting and inside verse are my own (here for you); the gift card sentiment is by Sarah Paris.

What are you waiting for? Raid that stash and get crafting. Most of all, have fun.

Blessings,
Teresa

jpeg

png

jpeg

png



2 comments:

Patti J said...

Hi Teresa! Found you at Outlawz, and came by to say hello! I'm now your newest follower :) Hope you will follow my blog as well! Great cards here - love your style! Your dog is adorable, too! Ours goes to the groomer on Tuesday...can't wait - she's SO hairy!

Shelby said...

This is a wonderfully sweet card! The image is perfect and the ribbon looks fantastic. I'm sure your MIL loved it.

Shelby