Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Silver Wedding Photos

On May 19, 2012 my DH and I renewed our wedding vows on the historical site where 200 years of ancestors entered into their sacred covenants of marriage.

The day was perfect - the best day yet this new year. My handsome Terry was gorgeous in his tuxedo; more handsome than when we first were married 25 years ago. He was so romantic. He stunned me by getting down on one knee and thanking me for choosing him all those years ago. I didn't think I would cry, but that GOT me.

We don't have our professional photos yet, but family members and friends took some very nice shots. Here are some for you to enjoy.

Thanks for visiting.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

The Archway on the grounds of the former church
Our Wedding Party

Teresa, Terry & son Paul

April 4, 1987


4 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Beautiful photos of a lovely occasion - such a great day for you all :)
Must also add how much I love that clip of Christian the lion!! I saw the whole documentary a few years ago and every time I see that clip, it brings a lump to my throat.

Trina said...

Congrats again! Your family looks wonderful and so happy!

Shelby said...

Congratulations on 25 years! Y'all make a beautiful couple and your family is even more beautiful:)!!

Shelby

Angela Hoynes said...

What beautiful smiling faces, you all look wonderful and very happy xx