Tuesday, 8 May 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge - May 8

This week's palette was chosen by design teammate, Ursula, and what a fun combo it is. The inspiration photo just couldn't be cuter. Ursula's twist is to add a red embellishment.

Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps is May's sponsor for The Outlawz Color Challenge. She is a newly discovered artist to me and her digital stamps are adorable. I used one of her images (Don't Pick The Flowers) on my card for this week's challenge. The word art scripture is one of mine and I will offer it below for you to use on your creations.

As always, thank you for stopping by and I love it when you comment. I hope you will join us in the Color Challenge at The Outlawz this week.

Blessings,
Teresa

JPEG

PNG

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Love the bright bold colors you've used and the crocheted flower is wonderful.

Shelby