Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Little Gardening Journal

I made a little gardening journal today for a friend, with the help of a few online friends. The pretty page came from Lilac N Lavender; the flower cart from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter and the sweet little girl came from CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge by artist, "Just Some Lines". The sentiment is my own and you can pick it up at the end of this post.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your freebie.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

jpeg

png
 Challenges:
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Magnificent May Challenge

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Your friend will just adore this journal! Wonderful use of colores and textures and the little girl is too cute!

Shelby

Stampin D Amour said...

Teresa - this is adorable! xo

-pamela ;)

Julie said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love it.

Lisa said...

I love your journal! I also love your blog! I am your newest follower!
Big Hugs!

Jacq said...

Teresa, what a great idea, doing a gardening journal! Love how you've docorated it.
Thanks for the great freebie. :)