Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Creative Freebie Challenge

Talented artists, Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett, have given us two new images at The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge. Anne provided a beautiful Canadian loon and Sandi gave us a jeep. The challenge is open until June 3 so you can still get in.

I used Sandi's jeep to make a little mileage booklet for my husband. Whenever he travels for his business he has to keep track of his mileage, so I really hope he will use this. I purposely kept it simple, but I couldn't resist popping up the jeep. My road is a piece of bias tape that I drew lines on with my white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Other Challenges:
CardMaker Corner - Tough Guys

5 comments:

Wies said...

Love the image you used on your booklet. It fits very well to the purpose It's a nice personal gift for your husband. Hope he likes it and is going to use it.

Best , Wies

ursula Uphof said...

Lovely project Teresa, great idea and so well coloured. hugs Ursula

Emily said...

How adorable! I LOVE the jeep image and how you used it.... Mine has to keep track of gas and mileage for tax purposes so maybe he would use it if it looked like this :) Good job! :)

Theresa said...

Hi Teresa! Love that awesome mileage booklet you made - what a great idea! Big hugs to you!

Laurian said...

This is a fabulous idea Teresa and you made it so well, I bet your husband loves to use it!