Thursday, 12 April 2012

Here Comes The Bride - AGAIN

On April 4th my darling husband and I celebrated 25 years of marriage. We have been planning for a number of years to do it all over again for our silver wedding anniversary.

We plan to renew our vows on the historical site where Terry's ancestors were wed up to 200 years ago. That's 5 generations, kids. :)

Along with our current pastor, we want the retired priest of that parish to officiate the ceremony. Being that he is not available until mid-May, we have set the date for May 19th.

Here is a picture of one of the invitations I made to send out. The background is actually ivory, but it looks pink in the picture.

Thanks for stopping by. I plan to share lots of pics after the wedding.

Blessings,
Teresa

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Teresa, What a beautiful invitation. I also love the font you picked. Congrats on your long, loving marriage. That always brings a smile to my face when I hear of a nice, happy couple. Hubby and I have been married for 32 years this coming July, but we have been best friends for 47 years. We are lucky ladies, huh?

Teresa Arsenault said...

You got that right, Donna. :)

Wies said...

Teresa and Terry congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary. Love your invitation.