Sunday, 8 April 2012

Anne Fenton Image

Oops! I missed the deadline for the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz. Fortunately, Anne & Sandi have graciously allowed me to upload my card today so I can still get the new images. Whew! Thanks ladies.

I used Anne's beautiful morning glories image to make a thank you card for my husband's business. For my background, I sponged through the negative of a leaf die cut in three shades of green. My design was inspired by Laura, at Card Swaps, who asked us to create a CAS card design this week.

I hope everyone is having a blessed Easter Sunday. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Ooh! That background is so lovely - very creative :)

Shelby said...

The background is amazing and so creative. Looks fantastic. Happy Easter.

Shelby

Diana Queen said...

Hi Teresa! I really like the creative background you designed for the flower image! Lovely card! ;D