Saturday, 21 April 2012

25th Wedding Renewal Card

Sometimes I'm glad that my DH does not follow my blog. If he did, I wouldn't be able to post this card I made for him.

The image is by Nana Vic's Digitals and I got it from Round 16 of the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge. The sentiment is by Raindrop Echo Designs.

The optional theme this round at CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge is "Something is in the Air". The something in the air here is that we are getting married all over again, in celebration of 25 years of marriage. Terry and I have talked about doing this for the last 5 years so it is a big deal for us.

I made this stair stepper card for Terry. He loves my handmade cards and keeps them all on the shelf above his desk. He is such a romantic and I love it.

Thanks for stopping by and blessings on your weekend.

Hugs,
Teresa

 Challenges:
CDAC Progressive Freebie Round 16
Our Creative Corner - Butterflies
So Artful Challenges - Wedding/Anniversary





17 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so super cute

ursula Uphof said...

This is lovely and I am sure Terry will be thrilled with it.

Colleen Holmes said...

Teresa this is totally adorable and Terry will love it! Is that a photo of the two of you? Adorable designing:). The video is scary:(

Angela said...

Wonderful card Teresa, your dh will love it. The video is a bit weird! Haven't heard about anything like that here, but then I don't watch the news!

Sharon said...

what a romantic and beautifully put together card. Love all the gold and red! very regal!
thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Grannie Annie said...

Very pretty tierd just like a wedding cake beautiful work!

Electra said...

What a wonderful card this is! Thanks for being Soartful with us!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Wow! I've never seen a card like this before. It's spectacular!

alicaz said...

so pretty! Great fold and all those little details are lovely!
Thanks for joining us at So Artful this week!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Nightowl said...

A huge congratulations to yourself and Terry on your silver wedding anniversay coming up. The card you've made Terry is stunning, your attention to detail is amazing and I adore the theme of the two little birds (love birds of course). Wishing you both another 25 years of happiness and good health. *Hugs*

Faye said...

Congratulations on reaching this important milestone! Your card is simple wonderful, beautiful in every way.

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous - lovts of things to look at - great card! Thanks for the "So Artful" inspiration!

Tui Nathan said...

what a fabulous creation Teresa ... your detialing is lovely and your colour palette is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Mel said...

Very pretty card and Congrats on 25 years and your renewal!

Laurian said...

This is gorgeous Teresa, I'm sure Terry will adore it!

rudlis said...

Super cute card. I love all the little details.
Thanks for joining us at OCC.

Ellapu said...

This is WOW Love it so unusual x