I am so happy to announce that the winner of my Scrap Happy Challenge is Patricia St. Martin. Congratulations Patricia. I will send you out a surprise package of crafting goodies, including some of my hand crocheted flowers. I hope you will enjoy them.
Hello again. I've decided to extend this challenge to March 31st, midnight. The prize will be some surprise card candy, otherwise known as embellishments. Good luck!
If you are like me, you can never have too many birthday cards on hand. For this one, I used an image and sentiment by Guylou's Inimitability. I am entering this card in Guylou's latest challenge - Things With Wings.
I turned my scraps into treasures by:
1. Using a couple of negatives from my Nestabilities die cuts and turning them into frames.
2. I popped up the larger frame to give dimension, using the side scraps from my dimensional dots.
3. I popped Guylou's fairy image up by also using the thin side scraps from my dimensional dots.
4. I used a scrap piece of flowery rick-rack as an accent on the bottom.
5. My rolled flower was made with a scrap strip of patterned paper.
To celebrate my sons' birthdays (March 6 & 14), I'd like to challenge you to make a card using your scraps.
1) Add your blog post link to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post by midnight March 16 (Friday). If you don't have a blog, you can use Photobucket or Flicker and post the URL from there.
2) Add a comment, stating what scraps you used. (You can put the comment on your own blog post or here)
3) Smile. You might be chosen to receive a small prize from me.
Blessings on your week. I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations.