Monday, 13 February 2012

Soup is Like Life

One of the challenges in the Winter Warm up Crop at Card Swaps is to make a card with a recipe for soup. A recipe for soup, I said. Who uses a recipe for soup? Don't you just open the fridge, rummage through the cupboards and start throwing things into a pot? Then I thought, you know, life is like soup. It's what you make, out of what you've got. Well, that sounded like a perfect sentiment to me. I hope it does to you too, because I am going to give it to you at the end of this post. I used a Scrap & Fonts "Noodles" font for the word art.

And here is my card. The ribbon is K & Company and the image is free clip art.

Blessings on you and yours,
Teresa





Challenges:
Winter Warm Crop - Soup's On
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty - Ribbon & Bling

And here is your freebie. You didn't think I would forget, did you?

JPEG

PNG

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Great card and adore the sentiment!

Thanks for joining in over at TMC challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

1CardCreator said...

Great card! Love the colors! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #23)

jojoscraps said...

How fun is this! Great idea and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx