Saturday, 11 February 2012

Have a Cuppa?

Isn't it lovely to sit down with a friend and a warm pot of tea? The next best thing might be to have that cuppa while browsing through your favorite blogs. I hope this counts of one of yours. :)

This is the last day of the Winter Warm Crop at Card Swaps. Fortunately, we have until February 14 to enter the challenges.

The name of the challenge this card is entered for is "Tea For Two". The challenge is to make a card with a pocket to hold 1-2 tea bags. Wouldn't it be nice to send a faraway friend this gesture of a cuppa together? My friend once did that for me. It was great. I made my cup of tea and sat down to chat with her on Facebook.

I used the Raspberry Delight color combo at Crafts for Eternity for my card. The image is by Happi Scrappin Doodles. I received it from the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge. Check it out.

We were hit with a snow storm this afternoon and evening. That's winter for you in Atlantic Canada. It's ain't over 'til it's over. And even then, it might not be over.

Blessings on your evening and your Sunday.

Hugs,
Teresa




Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Free & Easy February
CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge
Card Swaps Winter Warm-up Crop - Tea for Two
Crafts 4 Eternity - Color Combo Raspberry Delight
Challenge Up Your Life - Monochrome, tone on tone
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Red, white & pink

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love your card. This is definitely the weather for a nice cup of tea. Beautiful design and colors on your card.

LilyPinkScraps said...

Pretty card - being English, I would say there's always time for a cuppa!!

Linda said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your Red, White and Pink card.
Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda

pinky said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Shelby said...

Wonderful us of the image and the sentiment is so perfect!

Shelby

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

What a pretty crad I love the gingham!

Thanks for joining us for free and easy February at Allsorts

Emma xxx

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

my little scrapping corner said...

very pretty. love it

thanks for joining us at C4E, hope to see you next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Craf 4 Eternity