Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Birthday Card

My dear friend has a birthday coming up - St Patrick's Day. So I thought, why not incorporate both occasions into a card? My design is really two cards in one.

The smaller, circle card has a greeting for St. Patrick's Day inside and Happy Birthday on the outside. I was still able to put a personal greeting on the inside of the main, larger card. (no photos of that)  I hope the pictures explain at least the first part of that equation.

All of the digital images on this card are by Angela Hoynes of Craftin' With Jack. I received the clover and St. Patrick's greeting through the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge. The bird and mouse is actually one digi that I got from her store.

Blessings,
Teresa



Challenges:
CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge
Craftin' With Jack - Anything Goes (with a CWJ image)
Card Swaps - Circle Card
My Time to Craft - Circle Circus
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Sentiment Required (Stash: Stickers)

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

Deena said...

great idea making two card in one! Thanks for joining in at The Shopping our Stash Sentiment challenge this week!

Shelby said...

Fantastic design! your friend will just love it!!

Shelby

Lesley said...

Lovely card, and great idea! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's Circle Circus challenge xx

Angela said...

Fabulous card Teresa, I love all the different layers. Thank you for entering the challenge at Crafting With Jack, Angela xx

Crystal said...

Great card, I love the shape and those digis are super cute too! Thanks for playing along with us over at Shopping Our Stash this week!