Sunday, 26 February 2012

Hang in There

Dear friends of ours had to have their one-month-old son airlifted to Halifax (Nova Scotia) due to respiratory distress. The Lord is giving them incredible peace at this time and many people are praying for little Jackson Elijah.

Our family has weathered many tough storms and my DH's favorite saying became, "Hang in there". This image and sentiment from Happileigh Scrappin' seemed perfect for a little encouragement card. They were both given in Round 12 of the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge.

Blessings on your Sunday,
Teresa

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute.

cass said...

very cute idea for the frog

Reflections from Granny said...

I'm so sorry about your friend's son Teresa, I'll keep him in our prayers. Fantastic card you made for her. Hugs, Lori m

Kim Bell said...

Hi, Teresa
I love this card. So cute. Just hang in there? Isn't that the truth. I just answered your question on Outlaw.
Be Blessed.
Kim