Sunday, 12 February 2012

The Greatest is Love

One of my favorite bible verses is 1 Corinthians 13, verse 13. I was so pleased when Karen Murray (Word Art By Karen) made it into a beautiful digital word art image. Pamela (Free Vintage Digi Stamps) provided the perfect background paper and my Spellbinders die helped me create a lovely die cut card. I pieced together the rose bouquet, added some lace and a nice designer paper.

I entered this card into "The Two Shall Be One" challenge at the Winter Warm Up Crop at Card Swaps. If you missed out, don't worry. You have until February 14 to enter your projects into the challenges. The sponsors are CardMaker Magazine, Elmer's and Spellbinders. There are sure to be some really nice prizes.

Blessings on your Sunday,
Teresa

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Kim

Kathi said...

This is absolutely beautiful!