Monday, 27 February 2012

Blossom, Blossom

We still have snow on the ground here in Atlantic Canada, but I sure am looking forward to the buds of spring. It seems like before I know it, the flowers are here and then gone again for another long winter season. Hence, the inspiration for my new sentiment.

I used an image by Anne's Digital Art (Anne Fenton) which I received in the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz this week, and paired it with a vintage rose frame from Free Vintage Digi Stamps. I have used this frame a few times already. It is so versatile and I just love it. Finally, I layered the sentiment on top, printed it out and colored the image with Prisma pencils. I used a sketch from Sketch N Stash for my layout and topped it off with a handmade crocheted flower embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Teresa

Challenges:
Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Anything goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Flowers

And here is your free sentiment:

JPEG

PNG

10 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Beautiful Teresa, I love bird houses, your crochet flowers is gorgeous.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. TFS.

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely beautiful work, thanks for sharing it with us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck, cheers sue n x

~@ngie~ said...

lovely card & papers... I love the little verse sentiment too :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

-x-Nat-x- said...

Wow this is just beautiful!! Absolutely love the image and the papers you have used! Saw this over at MIM!
Nat -x-

Chrissie said...

Such a lovely card, I really like the vintage look you've achieved here.
A gorgeous image and frame and I just love your crocheted fl;ower too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Stampin D Amour said...

So pretty Teresa!! I'm going to pin it on Pinterest! xo

-pamela :)

Lisa M said...

Beautiful details on this card. The rose frame from FVDS looks fantastic and your handmade crocheted flower is stunning!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing in our Linky Party at Make It Monday!

Lisa :)

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and pretty colours also. Hugs Michele x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Teresa,
This looks gorgeous & perfect for Spring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
Hugs,
Andie xx