Tuesday, 3 January 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge - January 3, 2012

Here we are in 2012 and it's the first Outlawz color challenge of the year. We are calling this month's challenge "Jammin' January" and we are being sponsored by Kenny K. Designs.

Roxann chose this week's colors of Coral, White and Kraft Brown. The twist is to add beads.

I used a Kenny K. Designs image to make a cool guy's birthday card. I won the brads in November's Card Swaps challenge, along with a lot of other great crafting goodies. (Be on the lookout for their next crop, "Winter Warm Up", February 8-11. They have weekly challenges as well.)

I hope everyone is off to a great start in this new year.

Blessings,
Teresa

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

So adorable Teresa!! Love the embellie and fabulous beads you incorporated into the sentiment!! xx

Sandy said...

This card made me smile because it's football season and the men love watching the games! I love it!

Wies said...

Happy New Year Teresa. What a lovely photo of your cat. He/she looks very relaxed.
The card you made is a great card for a guy.

Greetings from a stormy and rainy Groningen (NL)