Wednesday, 4 January 2012

My First Painting Class

I went to my very first painting class tonight and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Here is the painting I did, with a little help from my instructor.

Next week we will be making (drum roll please) GREETING CARDS. HA! What a hoot. Well I have never painted a greeting card before so this should be fun. The instructor also said we can bring in current projects that we need help with. Where do I begin? I don't know how many times I have gotten to a point in a painting where I just was not able to add the polish I wanted. It will be nice to gain a few actual skills and techniques.

Blessings on your night,
Teresa

PS - Don't forget to add your link (Mr. Linky) and your comment to my New Year's Eve post for a chance to win some crafting goodies from me.

10 comments:

Naomi said...

Very cool! Sounds like a lot of fun and this looks AWESOME!!!

Naomi
xoxo

Lori m said...

Teresa, your painting is so beautiful, sounds like you'll be having a a fun filled New Year.

Hugs, Lori m

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great painting.

NancyD said...

Teresa, this is amazing. You are learning lots I can tell. Keep up the good work! NancyD

Ellephantastic said...

wow hun this is awesome. I've been looking at doing classes but they're quite expensive to do a full course.
Look forward to seeing more
hugs x

Jeanette R. Burke said...

That is amazing. I think your are going to have alot of fun at your classes.

Golda said...

That is beautiful! Glad you are enjoying the class.

cparsons said...

Wow! I can't believe that is your first, it's gorgeous:)

Roxann said...

Wow, Teresa! I am impressed! There is no end to your creativity and you are such an inspiration!

Hugz,
Roxann

Rosie Guiher said...

WOW that is awsome for your first one!!! look forward to seeing what else you paint!!!!! Have fun!