Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Is Two a Batch?

CardMaker Magazine has a new column called, "CardMaker Corner" and it is hosted by our dear Queen of Card Swaps, Lora Brinkman. Each week Lora brings us a different challenge and the challenges are also listed in the magazine (January's issue) so you can work ahead if you are a subscriber or have that issue. The challenges are out-of-the box from most challenges that you see online.

This week's challenge is "There's a Card For That". We are challenged to make a few blank cards that will fit any occasion. I started off to make a batch of 6 cards and then stopped at my 'batch' of  two. I just don't like doing identical cards all that much. I'd rather have each one different from the other.

My DPs are Bo Bunny and the stamp was a gift from CardMaker Magazine for their November crop prize.

The next crop is February 8-11 and we have 3 great sponsors - CardMaker Magazine, Elmer's Glue and Spellbinders. The theme of the crop is Winter Warm-Up and I have to come up with a game that goes with that theme. Games are not my forte. Any suggestions? :-)

I hope your New Year is starting off well. I started mine with a task list, which I have been tackling each day - all 2 of them. (grin) I will get my house organized. I will, I will, I will. Who am I kidding? Well, at least I can try.

Challenges:
CardMaker Corner - There's a Card for That
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Blue and One Other Color
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (Optional - Something New)
Party Time Tuesdays - Something New (My stamp is new)
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes


Blessings & hugs,
Teresa

PS - Don't forget to add your link and comment to my New Year's post for 2 chances to win a prize from me.

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards. I love that blue paper.

Maggie's Crafts said...

Simply beautiful!

Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

Maggie
x

Angie said...

Fabulous card love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Joanie said...

Great cards. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cute stamp! love the colors of your cards, too.
thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays. :)

LaJanette said...

Way cute! Love that stamp:0)

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our anything goes challenge; hope to see you in our next challenge:0)

Hugs;
Janette