Friday, 6 January 2012

Free Vintage Digi Stamps

Recently I made a new friend who has a wonderful blog where she offers free vintage digital images every single day. Sound like a friend you might like to meet? You can find Pamela at her blog - Free Vintage Digi Stamps
Please leave her some love if you take her images. It would be extra especially nice if you let her know that I sent you over.

I am planning to make some cards to sell on consignment (I hope) at our hospital's gift shop. I used two of Pamela's free vintage images to make these Get Well and New Baby cards. My DPs are Stampin' Up. Ribbons and lace are from my stash. The pin was a lucky yard sale find.

Blessings on your night,
Teresa




PS - Don't forget to enter my New Year's blog candy giveaway.

Challenges: (Baby Card only)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Xtra Special Occasion
Card Makin' Mamas - Something New
Crafty Catz - New Beginnings

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Teresa
Both cards are fabulous thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Stampin D Amour said...

HI Teresa - These cards are so pretty! I know someone will buy them, they're unique! I like the pretty ribbon embellishment on the baby card. I'll link this on my FB page. xo

Have a nice weekend!

-pamela :)

Valerie said...

2 gorgeous vintage cards Teresa, I love them! The 2nd one is so pretty but I could be biased as I'm an expectant grandma:) Belated New Year greetings
Val x

Shelby said...

These cards are beautiful and so well done in the vintage theme!!!

Shelby

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous cards, love the vintage look. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

scrapkowa maniaczka - Dorota 71 said...

Wszystkiego dobrego w Nowym Roku.
I... piękna karteczka. Bardzo mi się podoba.
Cieszę się, że bierzesz udzial w wyzwaniu. Teraz jesteśmy koleżankami, chociaż jesteśmy daleko. :)
Pozdrawiam cieplutko.
Dorota 71

lizzie said...

very nice! thnx for playing with us at CMM!