Sunday, 15 January 2012

Cross-stitch Goodies Up For Grabs

Woo-hoo! I got a 2nd Christmas today. My friend did a purge of her craft supplies and gave me two bags full of stamps, stencils, stickers and a whole carousel of fancy scissors. I spent a good portion of my afternoon re-organizing my stamps, inks and punches to accommodate my new supplies.

Also thrown in were some cross-stitch supplies - a 12x18 inch piece of 14-count aida cloth and a couple of incomplete bookmark kits. Not a lot there, but it's still fun to get a surprise in the mail, no matter the size.

So.... if you like to cross-stitch just leave me a comment, telling me so. The first person to comment claims the prize.

Blessings & hugs,
Teresa

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

It's always fun to get happy mail. I hope you have fun with all those supplies. The cross stitch supplies look fun.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Looks like Rhonda Miller is going to be the recipient of some happy mail. :) I am so happy it is going to you. I will e-mail you to get your address, Rhonda.
Blessings & hugs,
Teresa