Friday, 9 December 2011

You knew this was coming

Okay. You knew this was coming, didn't you? I didn't get my huge batch of Christmas cards done today. No. I didn't get a small batch done. In fact, I didn't do any cards today. Instead, I made two more Christmas door hangers. In my defense though, I did have a longer than anticipated visit with a friend this afternoon. So instead of the chicken pie I had planned for supper, we are having hot dogs. Oh well. Life seldom goes as we plan it.

I did manage to get my "Take & Make" challenge at Crafting With Jack on CDAC completed just in time and I made my first project for Round 8 of the Progressive Freebie Challenge on CDAC, too. Here they are, with close-ups of the images.

The angel is by Crafting With Jack and the bird image is by Doodle Pantry. I made a copy of the image and flipped it horizontally to make a girlfriend for my male Alexandrine Parakeet. Can't do that with a rubber stamp. I just love digis.

Well, the day is not over. Do you think I will get any Christmas cards done today?

Blessings on you and yours,
Teresa



4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. TFS.

Angela said...

Beautiful door hangers Teresa, I know I'm biased but I like the angel one best. Where do you get such lovely verses?

ursula Uphof said...

Love your door hangers. They are so beautifully done. Thanks for popping by and leaving such a lovely comment.

Angela B. said...

Gorgeous! Love these!