Tuesday, 6 December 2011

The Outlawz DT Member

Guess who is the newest Design Team member at The Outlawz? I'm just tickled. (wink)

This is my first card as a DT member for the Color Challenge - December 6, 2011. Here are the colors and the twist is to add glitter.

I used  a digital image by Sliekje Stamps for my card this week. Sliekje makes the most darling digis and they are always free. I added lots of clear Stickles to the wings and as a halo. I also added Liquid Pearls (silver) around the scalloped circle.

Thank you for visiting me.

Blessings & hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

Guylou said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! This is gorjusssssss!
Cheers!
G

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty! love the colors!

Sara I. said...

Beautifully done -love all the bling and inking! It's wonderful having you on the team! xx