Tuesday, 20 December 2011

The Outlawz Color Challenge - December 20

It's Tuesday again and time for another Color Challenge at The Outlawz. I absolutely adore the colors that Guylou picked this time around. I love the twist too - to add pearl accents.

I LOVE pearls. I think they are so much prettier than diamonds or any other gemstone. Maybe it's because they remind me of my mother, who was a young mother in the day when no woman was fully dressed without a strand of pearls (real or fake) around her neck and matching clip-ons for her ears.




Our sponsor this month for The Outlawz Color Challenge is TiddlyInks. My cute little skating bear is one of their images, drawn by artist Christy Croll. My design papers are Basic Grey and the embellishments are from my stash.

Blessings on you and yours this Christmas season.

Teresa

2 comments:

Roxann said...

Good morning, Teresa! I love your happy, skating bear card! It makes me smile. Hope you have a blessed and crafty day!
Hugz,
Roxann

Sara I. said...

The little ramp you created with the pearls is brilliant!! The papers are so perfect and so is that crocheted beauty!! xx