Wednesday, 7 December 2011

One More Christmas Card

I decided to do one more Christmas card today. I have really got to get mass production started seriously soon, though. These one at a time cards are great, but at this rate, I should have started months ago.

The sentiment on the front of this card was a freebie from Gina K. Designs this week. It is probably still there if you want it. Gina also has a video tutorial on how to make a set of Q&E cards using this image. Mass production like? Hmmm.....

I used the sketch over at Flourishes, Timeless Tuesday Challenge and will be entering my card there.

On a personal note, I found an excellent teaching series on You Tube today by Pastor Benny Hinn. It is called, "Intimacy With God" and just happens to be the direction the Lord has been leading me in the last couple of weeks. That all started with a Sunday School lesson I had to prepare a couple of weeks ago on prayer. I felt the Lord said, "You can't teach it. You have to live it and then show them how." So I have been exploring what I like to call, "Listening Prayer". It has made a significant difference in my day-to-day life, my attitude and even my health. I guess you could say the experiment is a huge success and I plan to continue.

Blessings to you and yours,
Teresa

Challenges I am entering for this card:
Flourishes - Timeless Tuesday - Sketch

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

Beate said...

I love all the texture you added to this card. Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossed piece and wonderfully framed sentiment! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Melissa Cash said...

Teresa, your card is beautiful. I agree with everyone else, all of the embossing and detail is just perfect!

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty. The embossed cardstock is stunning. :)

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, your card is just glowing with beautiful, your verse/sentiment is just perfect.

This busy season we often get wrapped up in gift giving and forget the true reason we are celebrating. Hugs, Lori m

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Theresa said...

Lovely card.

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your take on the sketch. All the details are perfect! Thank you so much for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~