Thursday, 15 December 2011

More Door Hangers

Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for a dear friend and her darling baby boy. It was a great party and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Best of all, my friend got some very useful and cute items for her new baby.

Today I am back to crafting, making Christmas door hangers for my Church Home Group members. We are having our Christmas party tonight so I am scrambling to get them all done. I might not have time to photo them all, but here are a few for you to enjoy.

The first uses a "Sandi's Samples" image by Sandi Huggett. It shows a typical toddler on Christmas morning, playing with the box she is so thrilled to have gotten for Christmas. I imagine the contents of the box are some other place in the room, being neglected for now.

Sandi gave this image in the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz. All you have to do to get the images is play along.

My next door hanger uses a Nativity image by Sweet N Sassy Stamps. The sentiment is by Gina K. Designs.



 My 3rd door hanger uses another Sweet N Sassy Stamps image. Cocoa Mouse is probably Korin Sutherland's most popular image. In fact, she is having a Cocoa blog hop today in celebration of this adorable little mouse. I hope you can join in on the fun.

Cocoa also has a weekly 'fan club' challenge of his own, called "Crazy for Cocoa". This week's theme is "Just Think Chocolate". I think this image of Cocoa with a chocolate glazed doughnut fits the challenge perfectly. Wasn't it lucky that I already had him all colored up ahead of time?

Well, I'd better get back to making more door hangers for the party tonight.

Blessings on the rest of your day,
Teresa

14 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Love your door hangers Teresa!! Mmmm nothing better than a chocolate glazed doughnut and Cocoa! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and for playing with us in the Crazy 4 Cocoa blog hop!

Bridget said...

Teresa, your Cocoa door hanger is just PERFECT for the blog hop!! Love how you glazed the donut with chocolate and used this fabulous color combo. I've never made a door hanger before - you've inspired me!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such pretty door hangers Theresa. The images are lovely! Sweet cocoa is just so SWEET! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. :o)

The Card Maker said...

Love it All! You are too creative!

Patricia St Martin said...

You are doing a wonderful job on your door hangers. I'm sure everyone will just love them. All the wonderful coloring with the bright beautiful colors. Merry Christmas and A Health and Happy New Year in 2012.
Hugs, Pat

Patricia St Martin said...

I'm back I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed the video music.

Stephanie said...

What a cute door hanger. What's not to like when there's a chocolate glazed donut involved?? LOL Thanks for following my blog and for playing along with us in the Crazy for Cocoa blog hop.

Colleen Holmes said...

Adorable door hangers with bright and cheerful colors!! Awesome! I really enjoyed the video too! God Bless Teresa and Merry Christmas, Hugz

Reflections from Granny said...

How pretty, your home must be just gorgeous and so festive, I've still not gotten the decorations all up, guess I'll have to use my glitter to pave a way so Santa finds us. ;)

Hugs and Blessings, Merry Christmas, Lori m

Teresa Arsenault said...

Not really, Lori. These door hangers are for gifts, all but one, which I kept for myself. We didn't do decorations this year, not even a tree. We do have our Nativity scene up. I actually keep mine up all year. All I have to do is find an extension cord and it will have lights.

merrymstamper said...

Absolutely adorable! the Door hangers are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us on the Cocoa Bloghop! Merry Christmas!

Makiko Jones said...

This is super fabulous!! Such a wonderful way to decorate for Christmas! Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Taylor U. said...

Awwww, how adorable!!!

Kim said...

Fabulous! I'm so glad you were able to play along with our Cocoa blog hop!!