Thursday, 22 December 2011

A Few Extras

When I got to church this past Sunday I realized my mistake. In fact, it was the same mistake I made last year and had determined not to repeat this year. I made up my cards with envelopes and wrote names on the envelopes. That was my mistake.

Some of the people were there; others were not. Then there were more friends I should have written cards for, but forgot. If I had not written names on the envelopes, I could have given cards to my friends who were present.

Anyway, I decided to make up an extra dozen or so cards. I'll share a few with you here. They all use snow globe digis by Crafty Ann's.

The first uses an adorable angel digi by Sandi Huggett, which she gave for this round of the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.



My next card uses a super cute digi by Digi Stamps 4 Joy. That, and the snow globes by Crafty Ann's, were given in Round 9 of the Progressive Freebie Challenge at CDAC. This time around the theme is to "Make it your own". The snow globe digi is so versatile. I've had a blast layering other digis with these images.

The last two cards use angel digis by Anne Fenton. I love their homespun look.

Blessings on your week and Merry Christmas,
Teresa


11 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

You've done a great job with these Teresa, I'm delighted that you're getting so much use from the globes.
Ann x

Sara I. said...

These are amazing and love how different each one is!! You've done a fabulous job with them! May your Christmas be filled with all the gifts of the season - love, hope and peace; and may you be surrounded by all those you love! Many blessings to you in 2012!
~hugs

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so cute.

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

WOW! Love the different way you used the images for this challenge!
Happy Holidays! ;o)
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Jacq said...

Great set of cards Teresa. I like the little suiggles with the gems, so different from what I've seen before. Looks lovely! :)

SAMARA NAVI said...

Hi Teresa: These Christmas cards are adorable. I am glad you presented 3 so that we could see how you varied your style! Your blog is full of interesting things! Much to learn here!!! I am over from The Outlawz (Coincidence lol) and am now your newest follower! Spirited Love, Samara

Stampin D Amour said...

Teresa - darling cards!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

-pamela :)

Reflections from Granny said...

Gorgeous! Each one different and each one is so pretty. I hope your Christmas was filled with blessings? Happy New Year to all!

Hugs, Lori m

Reflections from Granny said...

Happy Healthy New Year Wishes to you and your family. Hugs, Lori m

Anne Fenton said...

Teresa love your cards...you make my little angels look so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Fenton said...

Teresa love your cards...you make my little angels look so cute. Thanks for sharing.