Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Early Christmas

Christmas came early for me today. First I received a lovely surprise package in the mail from Jane. She is one of my CardMaker Card Swaps pals. I won her challenge a couple of weeks ago. We run weekly challenges, taking turns at hosting. By mutual decision, we send a little something in the mail to the winners of the challenges we host. Jane sent her little gifts tied up with a HO HO ribbon. Jane is famous for making everything she touches extra special.

Next, I found out that I won a prize on Shelby's blog - The Color of Happy. Shelby is one talented lady and it is magic what she does with her Copics markers.

The prize I won is a $25 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp. I am looking forward to having a nice, relaxing stroll through their shop tonight. Thanks Shelby! 8^)

Blessings,
Teresa

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Those look like some fun goodies. Enjoy your trip to Simon Says Stamp. I love them.

Colleen Holmes said...

Awwe! I'm jealous and so happy you received such an awesome surprise in the mail!