Friday, 9 December 2011

Cocoa's Christmas Wish

Sweet N Sassy Stamps has a monthly Christmas card challenge. I'm a little late jumping on, but maybe I will be more ahead of my cards next year.

This month the challenge is to use a Cocoa Mouse image. I already had extras printed and colored from the VSN a couple of weeks ago, so putting together a card was easy.

I am determined to get a good number of cards completed today because I have to start mailing out VERY soon. So no more fancy one-card chalenges. (sigh) Oh dear. Who am I kidding? I've got all these beautiful digital images on my desk just begging to be colored up and given places of honor on well-embellished card fronts. But somehow I have to make myself ......slap...... together......just a few...... simple.......cards. I can do it. I can do it. I CAN do it. 

I..... MUST.

Blessings on your day,
Teresa

4 comments:

Wide Eyed Stamper said...

This card is so darn cute!!! love that cute mouse! ;)
thank you for the comment on my Pincushions.
I chose Wide Eyed Stamper because being a total newbie to blogs, and the fact that I sometimes sit up until all hours like a crazy woman... that is how I felt I looked. LOL

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love that image. TFS.

Colleen Holmes said...

Beautiful color combo! The paper is just scrumptious and I love your coloring...looks fantastic.

Sheree said...

This is really cute teresa!