Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Another Card and Another Win

What a delightful surprise to discover this morning that I had won the November Card Game at "A Day For Daisies" on CDAC. The prize is one of Tammy's beautiful digital images. My dilemma? To choose only one and to make sure I didn't duplicate what I already have. I chose her "Rose Angel" because it captivated my heart just a little more than any of the others.

Another Creative Freebie Challenge is up at The Outlawz. Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett have pulled out two more lovely Christmas images. These ladies seem to be never-ending wellsprings of creativity and talent. I used Anne's Christmas mailbox image. Since I am on The Outlawz DT, my card is only for fun, but I feel I am a winner anyway since I still get to receive these terrific images for free.

The colors I used were given in CardMaker Card Swaps very first challenge in our newly renovated member challenge forum. We are now offering only one challenge per week, but with many different categories - all chosen from our member favorites. Lora Brinkman gave our first challenge - color. She chose red, grey and white. The beautiful designs our members are cranking out are amazing. I hope you will consider joining us. We are a great gang of crafty gals who love to encourage each other, and there is a little prize for one lucky participant from each and every challenge.

Blessings on your day,

Teresa

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Card Swaps Color - grey, red & white
Celebrate The Occasion - no green
Creative Card Crew - Tis the Season
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Let It Snow
Tuesday Throwdown - Celebrate the Season

15 comments:

NancyD said...

Great card. Congratulations on your win - you deserve it! NancyD

Reflections from Granny said...

Hi Teresa, this is amazing, the coloring, is so lifelike. Love it! Hugs, Lori m

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty! Love the coloring and the die cuts! Congratulations on your winning!! Hugz

girlia said...

too cute

Laurie said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

NanaConnie said...

Back again to this gorgeous card, Teresa! I love it every bit as much as I did when I first saw it at Outlawz. :-D So glad you shared it with us in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week. Hope to see you in our challenges again in 2012. Meantime, Happy Holidays.
NanaConnie TT DT

Liz Terrazas said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your win.. You certainly deserve it.. Your card is fantastic.. Liz

Samantha said...

Great card love the die's used so pretty! Thanks for coming to join us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, I hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Caroljenks said...

What a fab card - love your die's and that sweet image.

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Let it Snow' Challenge.
Don't forget if you link a Top Tip you could win our Top Tipper prize too! See TTT for how.

Hope to see you again next week :)

Carol x

Trail of Treasures said...

Love the beautiful image and colouring!! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

Jenny said...

A lovely cheistmas scene.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Ann Kristin said...

Great card. Lovely stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Card Crew.

Esther said...

Pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card!!! Perfect for our "Tis the season" challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x