Tuesday, 13 December 2011

All Ready for the Mail

Well, I did it. I actually had more cards ready than I realized. All the ones for the post are addressed and ready to go - 2 to Scotland, 7 to USA and all the rest (28) here in Canada. I've got about another 20 that I can hand deliver. But then there are the cards for my husband's business. I am not even going to attempt making those. They will have to get store-bought cards.

The fun thing about making cards that you hand deliver is that you can pile on the bumpy embellishments. That is something I usually try to avoid, at least to a degree, because most of my cards need to be mailed. Here are a couple of bumpy ones I made today.

The first uses an image by "A Day For Daisies". The 2nd card uses an image by "Jen's Digi Stamps", which  I received in the latest round of digis given in the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge.

Blessings on your day,
Teresa

Challenges:
CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge
A Day For Daisies - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Great use of the image Teresa! Love how you have her perched and the design looks wonderful as always!! Thanks for joining us in this round of the progressive challenges at CDAC.

Shelby

Colleen Holmes said...

Very sweet and pretty!! Happy Holidays Teresa! Hugz!

Tracy said...

Wonderful texture on your ADFD card Teresa! That always adds something special. Great job with Tammy's image. Thanks so much for joining the ADFD challenge! :-)