Monday, 28 November 2011

Wishing You Warmth

Today has been gray, cold and drizzly. Yuck. It's one of those days where I ache so much I just want to curl up on the couch under my afghan and watch TV. But some responsibilities cannot be neglected.

Fortunately, I managed to play a little too. During one of my down times, I put together this little card. The image is by Sweet N Sassy Stamps. The image is actually peeking through a same-sized hole punched in the card front. I attached the tag/ornament to the inside of the card front with low-tack tape.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
The Outlawz - Greeting Challenge
Sweet N Sassy Stamps - VSN Challenge #15
Card Swaps Member Challenge - Sketch
My Craft Spot - Christmas Through The Window
Paper Creations Ink - Christmas Theme 
Pollycraft - Christmas Fun
The Ribbon Reel - Anything Goes (with ribbon)


Blessings to you and yours,
Teresa

5 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Too cute with the adorable mouse poking his head out and I could go for a latte! Hugz!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Sara I. said...

Love that image !! Fab papers and the ribbon is gorgeous! xx

Pauline said...

Oh how sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, feel better, I know how yucky weather can knock our socks off but it didn't zap your creativity, your cards are all so pretty and loving. Hugs, Lori